Thursday, November 20, 2014

The extraordinary life of John Doe

I woke up and walk the dog at 6:30 AM. I never have enough sleep. I eat fruit as part of my breakfast. Usually I don’t eat any breakfast at all. I go to work by 9:00 AM. I work for 8 hours. Then I get home and work for few more hours. And because I do this I will play the game I want to play. I will own land area that cost more than my car. I will fly mothership in space risking losing my 2 month salary in form of animal oils. I will shoot a gun that cost me 10 $ per hour to shoot. My avatar will wear clothes that cost more than mine. I will live on the planet I want to live. I will craft with 10% success rate. I will mine with big ass amp. I will use mindforce. I WILL BUY A SPECIAL EDITION QUAD-WING INTERCEPTOR for 50 000 USD. I will play Real Cash Economy. I will make money playing video game.

Entropia Universe – MAN’S LAST STAND.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here: